Here at HOB, we areall very excited to visit San Francisco, CA for the 2013 RSA Conference.
The RSA Conference began in 1991 as an opportunity for cryptographers to meet and share their knowledge of new advancements of Internet Security. Twenty-two years later, RSA spans three continents and shapes the worldwide security agenda. RSA consistently attracts the most intelligent and innovative people in the IT security field and address the most important issues affecting the industry.
One security issue affecting the industry is balancing secure remote access to company resources with the increased prevalence of mobile work places. We hope that our attendance at RSA will spark more recognition of this issue and guide IT professionals to our variety of remote access solutions.
During RSA we will present a number of our new and existing products that provide remote access security:
- HOB RD VPN – provides secure, economical and reliable access to all enterprise resources from remote locations
- HOBLink Mobile – allows secure access to enterprise data and applications from mobile devices without downloading onto the device
- HOBLink JWT – provides platform-independent, Java-based secure access to MS Windows Terminal Servers
- HOB MacGate – supports remote desktop access to a Mac over a network in both Mac and Windows OS environments
- HOBLink VPN Anywhere Client – establishes IPSec-based VPN tunnels for users independently and regardless of the make or manufacturer of the VPN gateway
Please stop by booth #851 for a product demo and to meet some of our top HOB executives! See you there!
You must be registered in order to write comments. To register as a new user click here.
If you're already registered, please leave a comment here