In this week’s episode of our video series, we will be covering the VNC-Bridge feature of HOB RD VPN.
HOB VNC-Bridge enables you a performant access to all your VNC server targets. The solution is using HOBLink JWT for remote desktop connections. Here, a VNC client is not required anymore, instead, you only need a Java-enabled web browser. The main advantage is that you are using the fast RDP protocol for your slow Internet connection. HOB VNC-Bridge is particularly helpful in remote maintenance scenarios.
Other important benefits of the HOB VNC-Bridge include:
- Remote maintenance also over Intel AMT
- No installation or configuration on the client required
- A highly performant connection
- A constantly encrypted and secure connection
- Remote maintenance without a third party provider
Watch the VNC-Bridge video for a visual explanation of how it works!
You must be registered in order to write comments. To register as a new user click here.
If you're already registered, please leave a comment here