New Global Workforce Index from Kelly Shows Exciting Results on Mobile Employees and the Virtual Workforce
The recently published Global Workforce Index from Kelly Services, Inc. offers interesting insights into the work lives of mobile employees and virtual workforces. Some of the most important aspects examined are the following:
- Are employees “always on”?
- What are the effects on employee productivity?
- What does the work-life balance look like?
- Is the danger of losing your job decreased?
- Is there a correlation between mobile work and burnout?
- Just how attractive is tele-work for employees?
We think the results are very exciting! On the one hand, they confirm long-standing assumptions, for example, that mobile technologies lead to higher productivity. On the other hand, the study also uncovers weak spots or risks which have to be taken into consideration when developing new ideas.
You must be registered in order to write comments. To register as a new user click here.
If you're already registered, please leave a comment here